Tuesday, July 24, 2007

UnKnown ^.^

"My prelim Exam"



" Prelims exam to me Hmmm.. ^.^ Its hard but sometimes easy.. "

" By the way 4 weeks now its midterm.. I hope the midterm exam its not so hard "

" I promise to pas this midterm exam so that I will Study easy Hmmm.. not hard ,,i,,^.^,,i,,

pek U.....






;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;







" Ran Player Only "
" To all Ran players in wrath server"
SG/Pheonix Skull also known as the weaklingz Skull MP Skull is the power full Skull... If you have character in wrath server just pm.. --=`QL`Jay`=--- pk tau ^.^v .. lvl 130 + above can join to our Gang Nym QeensLand ..... SG/Pheonix eto kau oh! ,,i,, ^.^ ,,i,, Pek U


















No comments: